Sunday, June 15, 2014

Chicken in/Action Wobble!!!


Hi everyone,

Wow, busy week for me, now things are finally starting to calm down, just in time too, I wanted to have enough time to do this quick Action Wobble post for you today.I found this little chicken over at the silhouette store, it's a PNC!
 The funniest part is that you have a front and back image of it, which gives you lots of possibilities!
Well here is what I did with his back side...
Funny right!!!

You say how do I get a little action on my cards, well  i'm glad you asked?!?!!
You just check out this link here, Theresa is waiting for you! Now once you get your wobbles, we are waiting for you to join the challenges here!!!

Remember, the Action Wobble Design Team post something new for you to see everyday!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

This is way to cool Melissa!! And way to cute!! I love it-Hugs, Brenda

Adrian said...

That is so awesome! Great placement of the action wobble!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love that he has a front and back! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous chicken! Love the inside outside look.