Friday, May 29, 2015

Ladybug card set/Cardz TV Gallery!!


Hi everyone,

So glad you stopped by, today is my day over at Cardz Tv Gallery and I have a project share for you today. I made this card set for my boss, she celebrated her Birthday about three weeks ago and I knew she liked ladybugs, which inspired me to create these cute cards for her! I added different embossing folders to each one for more texture. So sit back and enjoythe card set, it's a little long.

Let's get started!!
            
Box top!






Stamp sets used:

Simply Said
Mixed Messages
Up and Away
Birds and Bees

You can purchase yours here!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! They are all so COOL! LOVE that each one is a different ladybug! What an awesome gift! I bet your boss LOVE it! TFS! :) Have a Great Weekend! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

katieo said...

So cute. I love the embossing and the cute ladybugs

Lisa Morrow said...

I love all of the cards. I don't know which ladybug is cuter?
~Lisa~

girlia said...

Melissa you definitely ROCKED this one!